Party Rental Policies for American Rental Centers
Reservation-- All reservations require a deposit equal to 1/2 of the total rental order price. This deposit is non refundable. When we reserve items for your event we cannot book them for other customers. Therefore you will charged for 1/2 of the total order price when you cancel. Any order that is not using a credit card, will require a cash deposit equal to 2 times the total price.
DELIVERY / PICK UPS-
1. All delivery trucks must remain on all paved driveways and/or roads
2. Standard delivery means delivery drivers only unload & load to first floor Commercial entrances, residential garages, or yard locations up to 20 ft from our truck during our regular delivery hours.
3. Customer is responsible for verifying rental item counts when accepting delivery. Any discrepancy between the actual count & the rental contract must be reported immediately. At pick up the customer will be charged for all missing or damaged items.
4. Animals must be restrained or locked up during delivery/ pickup.
5. All rental items are to be kept in a dry and secure place when not in use. Customer will be charged for all missing and damaged items. All items are to be returned in the condition customer received them in or there will be additional cleaning and damage charges.
6. All Party items must be taken down, cleaned, stacked and placed in the drop off area for pick up, or additional charge will be added to your bill.
SET UP & TAKE DOWNS-
1. All prices for setups and take downs will be set ate the time of the reservation.
2. Unscheduled set ups or take downs will be charged a minimum of 30% of the total rental charges per set up or tear down.
3. The set up area must be clear of all obstructions ( yard or household objects, objects, animals, animal waste etc.)
4. Area & Rental items must be clean from food, decorations, & other party debris at time of pick up/ tear down.
5. All delivery and pickup rules apply.
A. Canopies are only to provide shelter from light rain and sun. American Rental is not responsible for wind damage or any other weather issues.
B. Canopy Stakes & poles must be checked Periodically by the the customer during the course of the rental, especially in wet conditions they will need to be re-tightened.
C. American Rental Centers recommends marking stakes with fluorescent tape or flags to make visible & avoid foot injuries.