Reservation: All reservations require a deposit equal to 1/2 of the total order price. This deposit is non refundable. When we reserve items for your event we can not book them for other customers. Therefore you will will be charged for 1/2 the total price when you cancel. Any order that is not using a credit card, will require a cash deposit equal to 2 times the total rental price.
1. All delivery trucks must remain on paved driveway and /or roads.
2. Standard delivery means delivery drivers only unload & load to first floor commercial entrances, residential garages, or yard locations up to 20 ft from truck during our regular delivery hours.
3. Customer is responsible for verifying rental item counts when accepting delivery. Any discrepancy between the actual count & the rental contract must be reported immediately. At pick up customer will be charged for all missing or damaged items.
4. Animals must be restrained or locked up during delivery/pickup.
5. All rental items must be kept in a dry and secure place when not in use. Customer will be charged for all missing and damaged items. All items are to be returned in condition customer received them in or there will be additional cleaning & damage charges. Standard cleaning $1 per chair and $2 per table.
6. All party items must be taken down, cleaned, stacked & placed back in the drop off area for pickup, or additional charges will be added to your bill.
Set ups & Taken downs
1. All prices for set up & take done will be set at the time of the reservation.
2. Unscheduled set ups and tear downs will be charged a minimum of 30% of the total rental charges per set up or tear down.
3. The set area must be clear of obstruction (yard or household objects, animals, animal waste, ect.)
4. Area & rental items must be clean from food, decorations, & other party debris at the time of pick up/tear down.
5. All delivery and pick up rules apply.
6. Canopies are only to provide shelter from light rain & sun. American Rental is not responsible for wind damage or any other weather issues.
7. Canopy stakes & poles must be checked periodically by the customer during the course of the rental, especially in wet conditions. They will need to be re-tightened.
8. American Rental Centers recommends marking stakes with fluorescent tape or flags to make them visible & avaid foot injuries.